EYFS Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Hours of work: Full time/Part Time
Start date: 1st September 2018
Contract Term: Maternity Cover
“Excellence in all we do”
Salisbury Plain Academies are looking to recruit an inspiring teacher with who can effectively raise outcomes for learners. You should be able to deliver an excellent quality of teaching and learning and be passionate about raising standards.
We aim to provide our pupils with engaging and irresistible learning opportunities which enable them to ‘be the best they can be’.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking teacher, who:
- Is caring, inspirational and passionate about making learning fun and exciting - both indoors and out;
- Is willing to support our Church School values and ethos;
- Is an excellent communicator and is committed to being part of an effective staff team;
- Has very high expectations of themselves and others;
- Has excellent behaviour management skills;
- Is self-motivated, reliable and has a good sense of humour;
- Can make a substantial contribution to the wider school community;
- Has ambition and the drive to invest time in their own professional development so that they can become an exceptional practitioner with leadership aspirations.
We can offer you:
- A friendly, committed, hardworking and supportive team;
- The opportunity to work collaboratively across the Salisbury Plain Academy schools;
- A coaching programme to enable you to work in a reflective teaching partnership with colleagues;
- Recognition of previous school continuous service.
How to apply for this post
Please complete the application form and the recruitment monitoring form that accompany this vacancy. Our preferred method of application submission is via email firstname.lastname@example.org Please upload your application form and personal statement ensuring that the file name contains your forename and surname.
Paper applications can be posted to the address above.
Please note that you should receive confirmation of your application within 3 working days.
We look forward to receiving your application should you be interested in applying for this post. If you have not heard from us by the interview date, you may assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Closing date for applications: Monday 16th July 2018 - 5.00pm
Date of interview: Wednesday 18th July 2018
Bulford St Leonard’s Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.